Need To Take Your Family Somewhere? Kuala Lumpur Has Attractions That Will Not Dissappoint....At Least Your Kids!
What makes Kuala Lumpur attractive? Well, whatever your idea of fun is, we've got it. Nevertheless, this page will look into general fun for the family. Hope you like it.
1) Aquaria KLCC this inner city aquarium offers viewing and interaction with many of the 150 species of the region's native marine and wildlife. Exhibitions include The Highland, Jewels Of The Jungle, Flooded Forest, The Coast, The Living Reef and The Living Ocean. There's also a touch pool - great for the kids and the young at heart. Multi-media presentations are readily available as well as a spectacular underwater tunnel from which you can witness large, powerful sharks, beautiful corals and an assortment of colorful and interesting marine life and for the adventurous. Shark-dives are also available for those who wanna impress their dates. I personally think it's crazy! Doesn't anybody remember "Jaws?"
2) Eye On Malaysia is a relatively new attraction and similar to the London Eye, this 60 meter high ferris wheel is fast becoming an iconic landmark of the city and proving popular with locals and tourists alike. The attraction has 42 gondolas, is fully air-conditioned and takes around 12 minutes to completely rotate. Night time rides are spectacular!
3) National Science Centre - The National Science Centre has 2 levels of interactive science exhibitions featuring the Children's Exploration Centre and galleries for teenagers and adults. There are also holiday activities such as the 'Sci-Nature Quest' which all children will be engulfed in.
4) Petrosains - An interactive Science discovery centre, Petrosains tells the story of the petroleum industry in a fun and educational way. Kids will love the hands-on activities and learn alot from over 7,000 sq.m. of exhibits.
5) Bintang Walk - Bintang Walk has it all, from people trying to sell you caricatures to stalls offering tourist mementos. This is a busy street that moves at a fast pace and it is a great place to get lost for a few hours. Bukit Bintang is easily accessible by mono rail and taxi service.